Clyne and Melincourt Community Council
Clerk/ Mr Keith Thomas, 17 Ynys-Yr-Afon, Clyne, SA11 4BP
The next meeting of Clyne and Melincourt Community Council will be held on Monday 27th August 2018, at Clyne Community Hall commencing at 6.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
- To record Apologies for Absence.
- To record Councillors attending
- To record Declarations of Interest
- To confirm the minutes of the last monthly meeting
- To discuss matters arising from the minutes.
- To receive correspondence
- Financial – to record receipts and make payments
- Date of next meeting: The council will hold recess during September 2018
(The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council may decide to hold certain items/or parts of items listed on the agenda that are considered to be of a personal nature, in camera, which will therefore exclude the press and public.)
Mr Keith Thomas,
Clerk to the Council