The Annual Meeting of Clyne and Melincourt Community Council meeting will be held on Friday 19th May 2017 at Clyne Community Hall commencing at 6.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
- Apologies for Absence.
- To receive the Declaration of Acceptance of Office of new members
- To elect co-option
- To receive the Declaration of Acceptance of Office of co-opted members
- Declaration of interest
- To approve the minutes of the AGM Meeting held Wednesday, 11th May 2016
- To elect a Chair of the Council 2017-18.
- To receive the Declaration of Acceptance of Office of Chair
- To Elect a Vice Chair for 2017-18
- To consider the terms of the Council’s bank mandate with Barclays
- To receive the Annual Accounts of the Council for the financial year ended 31st March 2017
- To nominate and appoint members for Fynnon Oer, One Voice Wales, Vale of Neath Practice, PACT, NPT Forum, for the year 2017 -18
(The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council may decide to hold certain items/or parts of items listed on the agenda that are considered to be of a personal nature, in camera, which will therefore exclude the press and public.)
Mr Keith Thomas, Clerk to the Council