The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council meeting will be held on Wednesday 22nd February, 2017 at Clyne Community Hall commencing at 6.00pm for transacting the following business: –
- Apologies for Absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held Wednesday, 25th January, 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Financial – to record receipts and make payments
- Public Questions relating to the agenda.
- Date and Venue of next meeting: March 29th, 2017, at 6.00pm, Ganu, Melincourt
- (The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council may decide to hold certain items/or parts of items listed on the agenda that are of a personal nature, in camera, which will therefore exclude the press and public.)
Mr Keith Thomas
Clerk to the Council