The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council meeting will be held on Wednesday 31st May, 2017 at Ganu Pensioners Hall commencing at 6.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
- Apologies for Absence.
- Record Presence
- Confirm co-option Mr D. Rosser
- Complete Declaration of Office
- Appoint Vice Chair
- Appoint Community Councillor representatives to the Resolven Ward local assessment panel of the Fynnon Oer Community Benefit Fund.
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on Wednesday 26th April, 2017,
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Financial – to record receipts and make payments
- Public Questions relating to the agenda.
- Date and Venue of next meeting, 28th June, 2017, at Clyne Community Hall