The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council meeting will be held on Wednesday 29th March 2017, at Ganu commencing at 6.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
- Apologies for Absence.
- Record Presence
- Declarations of Interest.
- To approve the minutes of the Meeting held on Wednesday 22nd February, 2017,
- Matters arising from the minutes.
- Financial – to record receipts and make payments
- Public Questions relating to the agenda.
- Date and Venue of next meeting, 26th April, 2017, at Clyne Community
(The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council may decide to hold certain items/or parts of items listed on the agenda that are considered to be of a personal nature, in camera, which will therefore exclude the press and public.)
Mr Keith Thomas, Clerk to the Council