Clyne and Melincourt Community Council
Clerk/ Mr Keith Thomas, 17 Ynys-Yr-Afon, Clyne, SA11 4BP
The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council meeting will be held on Wednesday 7th December, 2016, at Clyne Community Hall commencing at 6.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business: –
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the Meeting held Wednesday,26th October, 2016
4. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Financial – to record receipts and make payments
7. Public Questions relating to the agenda.
8. Date and Venue of next meeting, 25th January, 2017, at Ganu, Melincourt
(The Clyne and Melincourt Community Council may decide to hold certain items/or parts of items listed on the agenda that are considered to be of a personal nature, in camera, which will therefore exclude the press and public.)
Mr Keith Thomas,
Clerk to the Council